Below is the first in a series of Man Can Cook videos, and it is on pan seared wahoo steaks. Enjoy!
* 4 wahoo steaks
* 1/2 cup Olive Oil
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons paprika
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper season
* 1 pinch of crushed chili pepper flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* Pat of butter
1. Make you marinade, mix olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, lime juice and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
2. Clean your wahoo with water and pat dry.
3. Cover fish with marinade.
4. Add pat of butter and heat cast iron
5. Lay the fish in the skillet, add pepper flakes to fish steaks.
6. Cook them for 15-20 minutes flipping halfway.