Enjoy my latest entry on Man Can Cook about Beer Battered Fish. Directions below.
- 8 (4 ounce) fillets cod
- salt 2 teaspoons
- 1 cup all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons
- Cajun Seasoning 2 tablespoons
- paprika 2 teaspoons salt 2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F . Rinse and dry fish.
- Combine flour, cajun seasoning, paprika, 2 teaspoons salt, and 2 teaspoons pepper. Stir egg into dry ingredients. Slowly mix beer into flour to get a pancake thickness.
- Dip fish into the batter, covering it. Then add fish to the oil and flip over halfway cooking. It takes 3-5 minutes.