Below is the second in a series of Man Can Cook videos, and it is on coconut fried fish. Enjoy!
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut, more as needed
- 10 grouper filets
- Vegetable or Peanut Oil
- Heat your fryer grease to 350 degrees F.
- Make you wash by adding one egg and pineapple juice. Beat eggs and mix juice.
- Clean your fish with water and pat dry.
- Cover fish with pineapple wash.
- Cover fish generously with coconut dry batter.
- Lay the fish in the fryer.
- Cook them for 3-5 minutes or until they float.